£1400 Prize Fund; Open Tournament Entry Details
Amateur Scratch Competition
A Yorkshire Order of Merit Competition
Wednesday 7th June 2017
36 Holes Scratch Medal
Players with the best gross scores over 36 holes will receive the following vouchers:
1st £500 2nd £300 3rd £200 4th £150 5th £100
Players with the best gross score in the first and second rounds will each receive a voucher of £75
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The competition is open to any member of a golf club which is affiliated to England Golf with a Competition Handicap of 6 or less.
2. The closing date for entries is Monday 22nd May 2017.
3. Entry will be restricted to 66 players with a ballot of the higher handicap players should this number be exceeded.
4. The entry fee must accompany the entry form and cannot be refunded after the draw has been made.
5. Any competitor who is not on the first tee at the allotted starting time is liable to disqualification
6. A competitor may only win one prize. A tie for first place will be decided on a sudden death play off. All other ties will be decided by a card play off.
7. The decision of the committee on all matters will be final.
PRACTICE DAYS:- Wednesday 31st May to 2nd June, by prior arrangement with the Professional
Entry forms are available from your club’s Secretary or click the link below…
DOWNLOAD AN ENTRY FORM >
ENTRANCE FEE: £30 (includes Sandwiches & Chips) – to be sent with your entry form to:
The Secretary, Cleckheaton & District Golf Club, 483 Bradford Road, Cleckheaton, Bradford BD19 6BU.
For more details, please call the Club Secretary on 01274 851266