Winter Rules are now in operation Click Here
- Out Of Bounds
- On the putting green and flower beds in front of the Clubhouse and in or over the grip bordering the car park and beyond.
- In or over any boundary wall, hedge or fence bordering the Course and in or over the wall alongside the 3rd hole or on the practice ground.
- Whilst playing the 9th hole, in or over the grip/white posts bordering the 9th fairway and green.
- Area of green keepers’ sheds defined by white posts adjacent to the 9th & 10th
- In or over the stream or fence which runs alongside the 12th green and the whole length of the 13th
- Area at the front of the Ladies tee at the 13th – from the grip to the stream as defined by white posts.
- Rule 27 – 1b applies.
- Integral Parts Of The Course
Roadways, bridges, walls, fences and natural paths are integral parts of the course, except Rule 3c.
- Immovable Obstructions
- Shelters, ladders, guide posts and fixed irrigation equipment. Rule 24.2 applies.
- Young trees identified by rabbit guards, white paint or staked. If such a tree interferes with the player’s stance or line of intended swing, the ball MUST be lifted without penalty and dropped in accordance with the prescribed procedure identified in Rule 24 – 2b.
- Only paths with wooden or concrete edges.
- Stones In Bunkers
Stones in bunkers are moveable obstructions. Rule 24 – 1 applies.
- Ground Under Repair
The following areas are defined as Ground Under Repair from which relief may be obtained under Rule 25 – 1b.
- Vehicle tyre marks (not feint impressions).
- All areas outlined by white lines.
- Wrong Greens
Relief MUST be taken under Rule 25 – 3
- When cut, temporary greens are deemed to be ‘wrong greens’.
- When temporary greens are in play the proper greens are ‘wrong greens’.
- Water Hazards
Water hazards (yellow posts).
Lateral water hazards (red posts).
Rule 26 – 1 applies.
All ditches are designated as above.
- 15TH GREEN
A ball when playing the 4th hole coming to rest on the 15th green or its apron, apron defined as an area within one club length of the putting surface – except in a hazard, MUST be lifted and dropped in the defined Dropping Zone.
- Accidental Movement of a Ball on a Putting Green
Rules 18-2, 18-3 and 20-1 are modified as follows:
- When a player’s ball lies on the putting green, there is no penalty if the ball or ball-marker is accidentally moved by the player, his partner, his opponent, or any of their caddies or equipment.
- The moved ball or ball-marker must be replaced as provided in Rules 18-2, 18-3 and 20-1.
- This Local Rule applies only when the player’s ball or ball-marker lies on the putting green and any movement is accidental.
Note: If it is determined that a player’s ball on the putting green was moved as a result of wind, water or some other natural cause such as the effects of gravity, the ball must be played as it lies from its new location. A ball-marker moved in such circumstances is replaced.
PENALTY FOR BREACH OF ANY LOCAL RULE
(Unless covered by a Rule of Golf)
Match Play – Loss of Hole
Stroke Play – Two Strokes